Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Vintage Chicks Faire

Spent my birthday at a wonderful new show "The Vintage Chicks" Held at the Priddis Community Hall on Saturday(for future reference it's June 12th, I love gifts of chocolate, macaroons and peonies).

It is the brainchild of  2 really talented gals, Pam and  Laura.  They put together an amazing group of superior creative types, there was something for everyone.     

It was the first day of summer around here, a classic beautiful "Alberta Blue Day.  Lots of booths set up in the yard, and in the hall.  We walked into the smell of kettle corn, and the sounds of  live old timey music, and a visual feast of  J  U  N K!   heaven!

        .



the next time I have a million dollars I will buy everything in Laura's booth!www.allaboutpretty.blogspot.com  


Pam from "Wow and Then" looking smexy
Too Charming,  I loved their stuff.   Georgia bought me one of their outstanding chandelier drop necklaces.




gorgeous displays at Laura's "Cozy Cottage" booth.  Check out her massive shop in Heritage Square, in Calgary.  It will 







Fabulous Funky Finds of Swift Current, Sask.









Valerie  looking chic in her diamonds, of  Antiques on 9th, of  Lethbridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, I'd love to hear your thoughts, feelings, a pat on the back oxox