Monday, May 10, 2010

so close! i'm almost at 100 sales on etsy

this whole etsy thing has been a great all round experience for me.  and the response has has been way more than i expected.  i am only 15 away from 100 sales already, it's only been 5 months.
i feel the need to share the love of my customers, here's some of their testimonials.

I love these boots!!! Super nice person to work with and fantastic customer service!!! Thanks so much!!! SunflowerHaven


Thank you for a perfect transaction! A+++ Love your online magazine, cute! JeepersKeepers

Amazing! Wonderful seller, thoughtful and helpful! kitschnink



SUE SUE IT CAME TODAY! WONDERFUL AND PERFECT! HUGS!!!!!!


have you joined etsy yet!
it's easy and free. https://www.etsy.com/register.php
roger10










No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me, I'd love to hear your thoughts, feelings, a pat on the back oxox